1. wake, bathe, dress, avoid looking at hair - check
2. coffee and biscuits, avoid looking at fruit bowl - check
3. all animals fed, cuddled, asleep again - check
4. blog - almost check
5. washing out, washing on, hoovered downstairs, avoid looking upstairs - check
6. ahead of the game, one beautiful item made, lavender linen square, reasonably pleased with result - check
7. paperwork looming ahead of me like a large looming thing - check
all things considered not a bad start to day two
the shop is actually open so i feel like a good shopkeeper today, even though i am not actually there i am standing by........
we are almost at signing contracts stage with our house move, the search for rented accommodation continues
did i mention that i have decided that living in a mobile home with the cats chasing the rabbits and the dogs chasing the cats for 6 months is off the cards?
it suddenly dawned on me what a nasty idea it was - now i have nothing against living in a mobile home, the romantic idea of sitting outside on a summers evening was and still is tempting, it was just the other nagging thought of nowhere to sew and polish builders arriving on site before i look halfway human!
so a sweet rented house is what we need, one which we can store all our furniture in, make in to a home and above all else keep dry and warm under
i know Stephen thinks we will be in our newly built house by the end of November, and i do WANT to believe him - i just cannot believe him 100%
time will tell
just a few pictures of my garden today - it is so small but perfectly formed - unlike me
and just in case you think i am organized and on top of things.......
yep - that's our bath in the garden
did i mention that we are going green?
see you on day 3
have a great day 2