Monday, 22 January 2007
Well i have officially been tagged...... the trouble is i have looked to see who i could pass the tag on to but everyone i visit has already been tagged!
We have all gone tagging crazy - the madness has to end - so i will of course respond to the kind ladies who thought of me when weird things were mentioned!!!!! - but i will not pass it on to anyone else. ( Go on call me a party pooper!)
So.... i have to reveal six weird things about myself - brace yourselves, here goes..
1. I have to kiss my animals 5 times, a single peck on top of the head is not enough, i feel if i do not peck a total of 5 times then bad things will happen!
2. I iron my knickers - i cannot bear to see them in the drawer in a heap - the rest of the clothing builds up in to a huge tower unironed but at least my knickers are neat.
3. I just cannot eat mushrooms - when cooked they remind me of slugs, the worst are the ones in a chinese takeaway - big round slimy slugs.
4. I hate the Summer - its o.k if its not too hot and there is a cool breeze, but if it goes above a certain temp i become miserable and grumpy (just ask Stephen!!)
5. I talk and sing to my animals - i know a lot of people do, but i still do it when we have company in the house!!!
6. I am addicted to reality tv programmes - i do not care which one - i will give them all a go!
There we have it - i just hope i am not weirder than anyone else!!!!
Sadly today i cannot find my lead for my camera. Its typical as i have actually sat and completed some sweet lavender hearts - hopefully i will show them tomorrow.
Instead i will have to leave you with a cute picture of Talulla looking slightly worried!!!!
Posted by Tracy x at 11:57