Monday, 15 February 2010

thrifty finds....

oh me

oh my

what thrifty delights i spied at the end of last week (and hastily purchased...)





of course the new cups and plates had to be displayed so that i could look at them often - another dresser change took place..





leaving one cup which was just perfect for my coffee...






whilst i cast on a new knitting project...





it has not been all treats and knitting though...

a little work took place..





letters which are a very popular item and just needed a new photograph in readiness for Mother's Day..

and new to my little shop..
numbers......




ohh
how i love thee...

t x

3 comments:

Vintage to Victorian at Dairy House Antiques said...

I love the tray, and the rest of course, but the tray does it for me!!

Not actually posted, but boxed up ready to go ... progress!!

Sx

Rachelle Blondel said...

ooh i do like those cups...you temptress...rxx

acrossthepond said...

What are you knitting?