Thursday 4 February 2010

the kindness of strangers......

yesterday i meant to share a little act of kindness with you all but the birthday celebrations kinda took over, which in hindsight is a good thing as an act of kindness deserves a blog post all of its own - right?

anyhoo...

a stranger left me a beautiful message which made my heart swell and quite honestly made me more than a little tearful... and then these arrived at my door...




oh my

how amazingly beautiful are these?






the colours, the way they made me giggle, the fact they are eggs which despite not being able to stomach the thought of eating i love....

judith...
you are the stranger who so thoughtfully sent me this gift of absolute kindness...
i cannot thank you enough and hope upon hope that you will no longer be a stranger but someone i can call a friend

t x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big smile !

Taz said...

What a beautiful gift and the start of a beautiful friendship.

Gemma Mortlock said...

Oh wow what a wonderfully thougtful present!
You do deserve it though after having such a hard time recently with the sheep problems and then losing one, im really glad this little ray of sunshine has passed your way.
And never fret about your posts they are great! you have an avid follower in me :)
Big Hugs
Gem
xxx