Tuesday 25 September 2007

Shameless Tuesday.....


yep - the noise is me dragging boxes, finding stock and now offering it to you in return for a small sum of cold hard cash

shameless.


these cards are from my wee gift shop that is no more, all in tip top condition and ready to be posted out to spread good Christmas cheer.

i would send them myself but i don't have as many friends as i do cards.......


they are from the fantastic range - little dog laughed"

and i am offering them today for the cost of £1 each

and i will even post them for free

they, of course, retail for a lot more than this in the shops.

(you can tell i am desperate for space in this tiny stone cottage!)

just let me know which cute puss cat or cats you would like.


there is a limited number of each so first come first served

as they say
that is all for shameless Tuesday

as for Wednesday......

rather rude Christmas cards

do not visit tomorrow if you are easily offended or of a nervous disposition.

t x

6 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Hmmmm. Yeah sure, the kitties are cute but I'm more of a monkey person.

I hold out for the rude ones tomorrow!

Ragged Roses said...

Roll on Wednesday ...!!!
Kim x

Anonymous said...

I am more of a rude person that a puss cat person...so I'll wait to see what tomorrow brings!

the vicious chicken said...

Hi Tracy, thanks for putting in your vote on my blog. And very good point about the air holes - I'll make sure to leave plenty breathing space :o)

VCx

Deb said...

The cards are lovely, if I didn't make my own I would be very tempted, looking forward to tomorrows offerings though!

mollycupcakes said...

Beautiful cards now I feel all Christmas inside. I'll be sharing some of my new Christmas stock on my post very soon. I hope people like them enough to nuy.
The cat card with the I'll have this stripped in no time made me laugh, I think thats what our cats say when Ben brings home the tree. I'm sure I saw one of them smile at it last year lol
Take care
Hugs
Catherine x