Monday 8 February 2010

jeez... being grumpy is exhausting...

i have spent the day recovering from my major grump...

all the chores i refused to do yesterday seem to have just sat around and waited for me today - of course those cheerful chores invited there friends along for the Monday ride and before you know it my little feet are racing around like crazy things...

so
the shower horror has had to go to a lower place in the list and therefore i have no horror pictures to show you all...
shame because it will be horrible - perfect for a Monday....

anyhoo
to replace the horror pictures that will come shortly i am in no doubt, i thought i would show you a few shots of my shelves..
what again i hear you all cry..
yep
those shelves just keep on changing .....





they have changed from shelves built to hold our hundreds of books, which to be fair they did for a little while, to now being more stylish.. dare i say modern....
perhaps even fit for a person who has had an item in a high end glossy fashion mag

*ahem*





also making an appearance today in place of the horror pictures is a rather lovely love heart..





perfect for a perfect mama on mothers day....






or of course it could say anything at all..

marry me..
love you...
i am leaving you for the man next door....

you get the idea..

back tomorrow

pip pip

t x

9 comments:

Miss Pickering said...

Elle deco will be on the phone tomorrow. Love the colours x

The Coffee Lady said...

My shelves are packed with books. Packed. Yours look prettier.

Jessie May said...

What a beautiful heart and lovely photos as always.

Marg said...

I love the blues on your shelves, it looks great. Thanks for a wonderful blog, I really enjoy reading about your daily experience, especially when it is stinking hot here, the snow pics almost make me feel cooler.

Alexandra said...

Love the heart its gorgeous xx

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

The chores in my house didn't just invite their friends but decided on hosting a party of gigantic proportions, even welcoming gatecrashers. I am ignoring them all by hiding in the kitchen baking lemon cupcakes!
I found your blog via Alex Mason and am heartfelt glad I did. I like to be reminded it's not just me who a) has the grumps and b) ignores the chores.
Loving the shelves!
Ali X

julie said...

the shelves look gorgeous - a real treasure trove of lovelies and the perfect balance, not too minimalist and not too cluttered! The heart is beautiful too. It sounds like a good plan to fill up on loveliness before launching into the shower horror!

Vintage to Victorian said...

Oh so gorgeous!
Sx

Anonymous said...

fabulous.

tinyinc