Monday 5 October 2009

i give up....

yes folks you guessed it...
still
no
camera
but i have sat myself down and taken heed of my very wise friends words....
i shall carry on blogging without the aid of my trusty camera....
i shall offer you my daily ramblings alongside pictures of a decidedly poor quality....
i shall carry on regardless!

so
just a very quick post today as i am super busy with housey things but i could not disappoint the fans of cricket any longer.... :)





handsome, naughtier than any dog i have ever known and chewer of my favourite chair....




also a quick picture to assure you all that i am still making things.....
lots of new items to share with you all soon

ta ta for today

t x

7 comments:

Renaissance said...

Sorry about the camera but good for you carrying on regardless - carry on blogging!

heidi said...

you must feel like pulling your hair out in frustration!!
cricket is a cutie,i love it when they curl up into themselves & try & hide their face,bless!
love your handy work,i will have to look & see if you have a web or etsy?
happy housey things! x

mollycupcakes said...

Flaming posties, wish they'd get their act together and stop upsetting us paying customers argh!
I'm sure your camera will turn up very soon.
I'm loving the bird on that wonderful grey colour fabric honey, what is it going to be?
And is it stamped with those lovely bird stamps you can buy in a tin?
I love those but haven't got around to buying any yet, would you reccommend them?
God loads of questions lol sorry.
Hope to speak soon and you're be pleased to hear I've started on my Christmas stock, so if you need anything or would like to see my new purple colour then just drop me a line.
Hugs my lovely friend x
Catherine x

Love Honor Disobey said...

Give those gorgeous soft velvet ears a good sniff for me. xxx

Katie twinkles said...

That's a lovely post. You didn't need that silly old camera, did you?

Bobo Bun said...

Always thought you were made of strong stuff. Cricket is such a big boy (and a naughty boy if he chews your favourite chair).

Lisa x

Deb said...

Hello Tracy
What a cutie pie Cricket is! And looks very comfy all curled up ♥